Designed to suit door openings from 8′ W x 10′ H (2,438 mm x 3,048 mm) to 9′ W x 10′ H (2,743 mm x 3,048 mm), the Head Curtain Dock Seal is designed to securely seal higher door openings.
The header curtain has a built-in rope and pulley system that can be raised and lowered to match varying trailer heights, keeping outdoor contaminants out and conditioned air in.
- Two resilient foam side pads act as a cushion between the trailer and building while the full-width weighted head curtain conforms to the trailer top
- Sloped head curtain supports proper drainage to prevent water build-up
- Wider corner pleats on head curtain
- Double-stitching on all seams
- Tapered at bottom of pads to eliminate bumper pinch
- A wide range of durable fabrics is available to suit all application requirements