The RapidFlex™ high speed rubber doors are designed for extreme, heavy-duty applications. The rugged petrochemical resistant NBR rubber curtain is reinforced with polyester weave for added strength without the weight. This door features a patent-pending curtain lock design and was independently tested for pressure resistance and can withstand up to 180 mph and is operable up to 75 mph. The heavy-duty guide construction for this door is designed for harsh conditions.
Perfect for large openings, manufacturing, mining, parking garages, warehouse and distribution facilities.
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design for minimal maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Multi-reinforced rubber provides added strength without the weight
PERFECT FOR EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENTS
- Nitrile butadiene rubber provides resistance to petrochemicals
- Breakaway design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Plug and play wiring (reduces the need for licensed electrician)