RapidShield™ Model 998 is a heavy-duty exterior door that features a solid aluminum curtain with opening speeds up to 80” per second. Engineered for high cycles and easy operation.
Sleek and sophisticated RapidView™ Model 999 is a full view door featuring scratch resistant polycarbonate panels with opening speeds up to 80” per second. Engineered for high cycles and easy operation.
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Virtually frictionless design ensures minimal noise and wear
SIMPLE INSTALL AND LOW MAINTENANCE
- Completely hinged guide
- Fully-assembled curtain arrives pre-wrapped in head plate and trusses ready for installation
- Pre-wired motor connection and plug and play accessories
- Patent-pending integrated curtain-monitoring device ensures the door has a redundant system to monitor the position of the door
- Safety light curtain minimizes contact with objects in the doorway
- Monitored wireless reversing edge
- RapidShield™ Model 998 has a high strength dual wall aluminum curtain construction providing security and privacy
SMOOTH AND EASY OPERATION
- Gravity drive system coupled with variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts, wear and tear from door start/stop
- Steel head-plate utilizes high strength rubber rollers preventing curtain from wrapping on each other, providing smooth, quiet operation of the door
- Independently-tested and capable of withstanding pressure of up to 100 psf for RapidShield™ Model 998 and 50 psf for RapidView™ Model 999 and operating under pressures of up to 5 psf
SLEEK AND SOPHISTICATED LOOK
- RapidView™ Model 999 features crisp lines of corrosion resistant aluminum providing an architecturally striking look.
- Clear vision high impact-resistant polycarbonate delivering maximum light infiltration into the space
* Pressure/wind resistance value is the ultimate pressure tested at door width of 16′. The mph is determined in accordance to ASCE 7-10 EXP B.
** Operational pressure value is then pressure tested up to 100,000 cycles at door width of 16′.