Blue Giant U-Series Hydraulic Dock Levelers are high-performance systems that operate at the touch of a button. Strategically welded steel beams maximize deck strength and improve product longevity. Hydraulic deck cylinders increase operating efficiency and reduce maintenance requirements, resulting in a lower cost of ownership compared to mechanical dock levelers. Independent lip control is available for all models, decreasing both cycle time and energy use. Biodegradable oil available.
Superior quality, ease of operation, and advanced safety features make the Blue Giant U-Series Hydraulic Dock Leveler an ideal choice for increased productivity at the loading dock.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Total hydraulic operation eliminates the need for manual deck deployment.
- The NEMA4X single push-button control station enables sequenced deck and lip operation.
- Independent lip control is available when the system is upgraded to the Blue Genius™ Touch Control Panel, decreasing cycle time and energy use.
- A minimum of six heavy duty U-beams are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing “dishing” and extending the life of the dock leveler.
- The continuous one-piece headboard strengthens the front structure of the deck.
- A single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load.
DECK FLEX ADVANTAGE
- The deck structure allows the platform to flex up to 4″ (102 mm) when under load, supporting full-width contact between the lip and the trailer bed.
- The fixed rear hinge remains flush with the floor to eliminate pinch points and cross-traffic obstruction.
BUILT FOR SAFETY
- Should the truck depart prematurely, the velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform within 3” (76 mm).
- A sturdy maintenance strut prevents accidents during cleaning and servicing.