Designed to suit 8′ x 8′ door openings, the BGDSF creates a tight, energy-efficient seal that keeps the loading dock area clean and safe while cargo handling takes place. It is a recommended solution when full access to the back of the trailer is not required.
After the trailer is positioned at the dock, two side pads and one head pad, all constructed from 99% memory foam, eliminate the gap between the building wall and the vehicle. Standard units seal trailers 12′ to 13′ high on a typical 4′ dock height.
- 10″ projection
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric
- High visibility 24″ yellow guide stripe
- Waterproof wraparound design with vapor barrier
- Compression release holes
- Condensation draining vents
- 99% memory foam
- Galvanized mounting hardware
For maximum value and performance, the BGDSF can be constructed from our premium durability fabrics (see chart for materials, weights, and available colors).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- 18″ high head pad to seal trailers up to 13.5′ high
- 4″, 8″ or 16″ wear flaps / pleats to suit site requirements
- 12″ PVC drop curtain to enable a more effective seal for lower trailers
- Pressure-treated lumber
- Steel backer